Assemby

This afternoon 5/6 WM and 5/6 MA presented to the school at assembly.
We shared some of the work we have been doing in the class post out trip to camp.
A group of students along with Mrs Watkins rewrote the song ‘Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah’ with lyrics that were about our Phillip Islnad trip.
Below you will find the PowerPoint we used at assembly. Our version of the song is also on the PowerPoint. We have also included the song for you to sing along to.

Leave us a comment and let us know what you think about our version of the song.

8 thoughts on “Assemby

1. Dear Mrs Mahney,
    I think that our version was funny because it said “We walk thorough lots and lots of animal poo!,”
    I think the students that changed the lyrics was very smart because changing lyrics into a song isn’t easy.
    From: Amy

2. Helllo everyone,
    I thought assembly was actually fun while i was scared.
    I thought the song was very creative and funny because everyone was laughing so i laugh as well.
    Tony

3. Camp was really fun and the people in my cabin were very kind.
    The assembly was also fun i like the song when people laughed i also laughed and it made me happy.

4. Hey there,
    I think our assembly went well. We worked hard writing the song, and I hope that the school enjoyed it a lot. Wouldn’t want to think all our work was for nothing.

5. Hi 5/6 MA, WATKINS/MOLONEY!
    Your class’ assembly was great! Also, your version of the song ”Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah” was really good! Nice job everyone!! 😀

-Lara, 5/6Fz